Terms of Service
As a precondition and requirement to use the services available via HostOsite.com, you, for yourself and for the company or other person(s), if any, you represent (“Subscriber” or “Subscribers”, as applicable), hereby accept and agree to be legally bound by these Terms of Service (“Terms”). These Terms are effective immediately between the Subscriber and HostOsite.com, its subsidiaries and affiliates (” Host”). Each Subscriber is subject to these Terms, and by using services, network and/or systems (collectively the “Services”), Subscriber agrees to be legally bound by and subject to all terms and conditions contained in these Terms, including as well all usage policies and other policies herein. To the extent not inconsistent therewith, these Terms are also incorporated into the individual service agreement, if any, of each Subscriber.
By registering for or using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
- You are eighteen (18) years of age or older. The Services are intended solely for Users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any registration, use of or access to the Services, by anyone under eighteen (18) is unauthorized and is a violation of this Agreement.
- If you use the Services on behalf of another party you agree that you are authorized to bind such other party to this Agreement and to act on such other party’s behalf with respect to any actions you take in connection with the Services.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate, current, and complete information on the registration forms, including an email address that is different from the domain you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, we will use the primary email address we have on file. It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your account, including any domain accounts is accurate, correct and complete at all times. hostOsite is not responsible for any lapse in the Services, including without limitation, any lapsed domain registrations due to outdated contact information being associated with the domain. If you need to verify or change your contact information, please contact our sales team via email or update your contact information through the hostOsite Billing and Support System. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. In dedicated server purchases or certain other cases, you may be required to provide government-issued identification and possibly a scan of the NTN used for verification purposes. Failure to provide the information requested may result in your order being denied.
- You agree to be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and other information related to the security of your account.
- Any dedicated IP order in addition to those provided with a hosting package may be subject to IP justification. We reserve the right to deny any dedicated IP request based on insufficient justification or current IP utilization.
What we allow: hostOsite allow users to make website of their own choice. Domains & Hosting accounts can use be used for various purposes like Business websites, Organizational Websites, Blogging, Custom Web Applications
What we do not allow: We do not allow user to violate any international law. We do not allow websites with abuse, child harassment, negative speak, pornography content & CPA Websites.
Email Spamming: Email services provided from hostOsite are free for all customers. This service is subjected to fair usage policy. Any Spam activity from customer side will be considered serious; in this case – hostOsite has rights to suspend your hosting account. No refund will be made. You may need to commit with company to release your hosting account.
Email Marketing: Customers who are interested in using email services for their business marketing purposes are advised to buy premium services for emailing. Cpanel email accounts are subjected to normal use.
Our Transfers Team will make every effort to help you move your website to us. Transfers are provided as a courtesy service. We do not make any guarantees regarding the availability, possibility, or time required to complete an account transfer. Each hosting company is configured differently, and some hosting platforms save data in an incompatible or proprietary format, which may make it extremely difficult, if not impossible, to migrate some or all account data. In some cases we may not be able to assist you in a transfer of data from an old host. The free transfer service is available for thirty (30) days from your sign up date. Transfers outside of the thirty (30) day period will incur a charge.
If Subscriber is registering a new domain name with HostOsite, or using or transferring a previously registered domain name in conjunction with Subscriber’s use of the Services, Subscriber hereby acknowledges and agrees that Subscriber’s use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”) and the Domain Registration Agreement and has read the Registrant Rights and Responsibilities
It is solely your responsibility to notify hostOsite’s billing department via a support email after purchasing a domain. Domain renewal notices are provided as a courtesy reminder and hostOsite is not responsible for a failure to renew a domain or a failure to notify a customer about a domain’s renewal. Domain renewals are billed and renewed thirty (30) days before the renew date. Customers are required to renew domains before last date. You may be finned for renewing your domain after due date.
Customers who buy domain from hostOsite, will get an automated email (only 1 time) from hostosite email address with link to verify your email address. Please note: This verification link will not ask you any further information like your email, phone, bank account information. Do not responds email asking you any confidential information. Domains registered with your email address and if email address is unverified. It can be suspended anytime buy domain registrar. In this case; hostOsite is not responsible for your loss.
Backup and Data Loss
Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. HostOsite’s backup service runs once a week and overwrites any of our previous backups. Only one week of backups are kept at a time. This service is provided only to shared and reseller accounts as a courtesy and may be modified or terminated at any time at HostOsite’s sole discretion. HostOsite does not maintain backups of dedicated accounts. HostOsite is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for all files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on HostOsite’s servers.
In cases of account suspension for non payment or other reasons mentioned in TOC. We keep data of suspended account for 72 hours from the time of suspension. Your account will be automatically deleted after 72 hours. Take your backup before it runs.
Payment and Prices
Subscriber agrees to pay all applicable fees for Services in effect at the time of sign-up registration and/or renewal, subject to these Terms. Subscriber agrees to update and keep current all of Subscriber’s billing information, email and all other contact information. It is the Subscriber’s responsibility to verify that the information submitted is accurate to insure proper billing and continuity of services.
hostOsite reserves the right to change prices, the monthly/yearly payment amount, or any other charges at any time. We will provide you with at least thirty (30) days’ notice before charging you with any price change. It is your sole responsibility to periodically review billing information provided by hostOsite through the user billing tool or through other methods of communication, including notices sent or posted.
Change in Terms
HostOsite intends to provide the best possible service to each of its Subscribers. HostOsite is also dedicated to latest and available technologies that will better serve our Subscribers. However, due to changing technologies, changing laws and the individual and collective needs of our Subscribers, HostOsite reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove all or any part of these Terms at any time with or without notice.
If hostOsite makes a significant change in these Terms, as determined in its sole discretion, hostOsite will post a notice that we have made significant changes to the Terms on website for at least thirty (30) days after the changes are posted and will indicate at the bottom of these Terms the date these Terms were last revised.
hostOsite provides money back guarantee for new hosting account registrations, subject to the following terms and conditions
- Non refundable Fees: Fees paid by Subscriber in connection with the purchase of SSL certificates, Site Backup Pro, Pay Per Click Marketing (PPC), cPanel QuickStart, WordPress QuickStart, Site Doctor, website transfer, Design Service Standard, Design Service Plus, Design Service Premium, SEO Package, SiteLock, domain privacy, domain names are nonrefundable.
- Domain Pricing: If you have availed free domain with any of hostOsite’s host packages, at cancellation of your order. As domain is internationally registered for you & domain price $15.00 will be deducted from your payment and remaining will be sent back to you after 15 days of cancelled order.
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, or if you have opened a second account with us, you will not be eligible for a refund. Violations of this Agreement will waive your rights under the refund policy.
Domain renewals are billed and renewed thirty (30) days before the renewal date. It is your responsibility to notify Billing department to cancel any domain registration at least thirty (30) days prior to the renewal date. No refunds will be given once a domain is renewed. All domain registrations and renewals are final.